Thursday, December 01, 2005

Repository

This blog is intended as a repository and sounding board for autobiographical short stories. I had heard that I should write down some of my experiences so many times that I eventually figured I'd give it a whirl. I am not a writer, I am a banker, but there are many things a banker can find to write about. Some of these posts have been posted previously on a blog to which a friend was kind enough to allow me to contribute.

As I add posts please be kind enough to render your feedback. A good friend once told me that criticism is a gift, and a lack of red ink is a disservice. I would really like to know what you think, about the stories and the writing.

As I write some of my memories down, I find that surprising things stay with me, like the memories of smells and of how people treated me. And I find that I am reminding myself of what is important in life and how to manifest that priority in day to day "mundane" activity.

Thanks for joining me. Let's start with a big one you can read in as many sittings as you like...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home